From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Sullivan
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 3:26 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: [WISPA] Trango APEX link trouble

Hello,
    We have an 11ghz Trango APEX link up for one of our incoming lines, and
it went down this morning. There is no link light on either the managment or
traffic port on one end. We unplugged-and-replugged the power on it, and it
came back up for fifteen to twenty minutes, then crashed again. I've been
trying to get a hold of Trango tech support, but so far it's been several
hours and I just keep getting voice mail. Has anyone else seen anything like
this?

Thanks,
    Kevin

----