Ha!  Good to hear and you have to love the simple fix!

Brad

-----Original Message-----
From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Kevin Sullivan
Sent: Monday, May 17, 2010 2:14 AM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Trango APEX link trouble

Ok, I think we finally fixed it. It was only happening when it was hot
because....of a loose wire. The PS that came from Trango already had the
power connector on it, so we didn't check the set screws that hold the wires

into the connector. While I was troubleshooting today, one of the wires fell

out. Both set screws were so loose, I'm suprised they stayed in long enough
for us to mount the equipment. I tightened them down, and the problem seems
to be solved.

Cheers,
    Kevin