We are in the process of redesigning our entire network from our
upstream all the way to the customer.

Currently everything is bridged and on the same physical network.
Obviously we are wanting to change this for many reasons. Subnetting
it out on the private side isn't a problem, but the public side is.

We are leaning towards having routeros based routers at every tower
and subnetting all the way to the AP's. We don't have enough public
IP's to allow enough room for much growth. My main question is, what
is the best course of action once you run out of IP's at an AP or
tower? What is the most efficient way of bringing more IP's in without
renumbering everything?

I appreciate any and all responses on or off list. Let me know if more
information is needed to give better answers.