Good deal Jeremie. I know the unpredictable weather can toss curve balls at
our businesses this time of year. I had surmised that quite a few operators
would not be able to make the decision till the last minute.  I'm just
trying to get a feeling of whether people are writing this event off or
waiting until the last minute.  I have found out the trials of being a
meeting planner! :)

Hope to see you there!
Rick