Right on all counts Charles,

1. I would've put it off longer but with the price going up I wanted
the discount.
2. Yes, easy to forget with so much going on.
3. For me, the "compelling stuff" is to meet more people in the
industry. The fact that the whole WISPA Board is going to be there
convinced me. In order to crate more "Buzz" I'd spam out the complete
list of attendees already signed up.
4. I agree but sooner or later its good to meet the people behind the posts :)

-RickG