With all dues respect, we ALL NOW have the accessibility to health
care! In addition, we're supposed to be a "FREE" country, at least the
"freest" (pardon the slang). Meaning that we are free to do as we
please unless it affects others. Forcing people to buy health
insurance or pay for others is not in line with what our country
stands for.
As far as other countries go, I lived in Australia for over a year. My
wife has some health issues and we got to see first hand how
government run health care works - NOT GOOD to say the least. They
could care less. I almost sent her back to the states but fortunately
the problems were not as severe as originally thought. We kissed the
ground when we got back to America! Never had I been so glad to pay
our monthly health insurance premiums!
As far as the executives getting huge bonuses, etc. They just need
more competition. Unfortunately, government regulations prevent it.
I agree that our current system is broke but like many issues, they
answer is NOT government. In Kentucky, I can only chose from two
providers. How about drop the regulations that prevent others from
entering our market and let the price war begin?
Everyone should understand what our constitution provides as
"unalienable rights" and what is does NOT! http://www.unalienable.com
IMHO, and after reading our Forefathers works, broadband is not a
right, and certainly not a unalienable right and neither is health
care!
Of course, we could give up those rights and become serfs with no
choice but poor health care and watch the elite as they pay themselves
huge bonuses, yachts, and other luxuries.

-Rick Gunderson