From: wireless-boun...@wispa.org [mailto:wireless-boun...@wispa.org] On
Behalf Of Travis Johnson
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2010 6:53 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Looking for Bandwidth Manager

Hi,

You need to fix your network, not the hardware/software you are running.
I have over 60 Mikrotik backhaul links, with over 1,000 Mikrotik
customer radios (plus thousands more Trango and Canopy) and have NONE of
the issues you describe.

Our main edge router is a Mikrotik box (x86 with Quad core) and it has
thousands of rules and NAT translations, moving 450Mbps x 150Mbps on a
daily basis, and has been up for over 6 months right now (due only to
firmware upgrades).

Having your network bridged is the problem. Take time out and fix that,
or you will continue to have more and more problems...

Travis
Microserv