From: Steve Barnes <st...@pcswin.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 08:54:27 -0400
To: WISPA General List <wireless@wispa.org>
Subject: Re: [WISPA] Verizon LTE

The concern I have is in my coverage area Verizon already has 6 towers.  I
doubt they would be to worried about working with me.  What I see is that I
have 2 years to upgrade my equipment to be able to beat Verizon at all
levels.  TVWS could be a real game changer to us being so wooded.  700 Mhz
LTE will already have the advantage.

Steve Barnes
General Manager
PCS-WIN <http://www.pcswin.com/>