Sorry Chuck - did not mean to attribute to the wrong person.  Fred did say
it.  But none the less, here in Ohio, We've never been asked for a penny
from Connect Ohio other than when we hired Chip Spann via Connected Nation
to do some network design for us early on.  And perhaps CK opperates
different from CO.  I know they've been around a LOT longer.  I guess it's
kinda Fords.  You either love 'em or hate em, depending on your experiences
with them.  My main point is that not everyone has had such a negative
experience with CN, and in some cases, very good success working with them.

Dave Hannum
New Era Broadband, LLC