From: Mark Nash
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 12:28 PM
To: WISPA General List
Subject: Re: [WISPA] The Legislative Situation Is Dire

As much as I can feel for you Sam, put yourself in
government-man-decision-maker shoes.  Put your money where you think it will be
successful, and small players can't provide that assurance.  It's just too much
of a gamble.  That's how I would feel I would think.  This is a high-tech
service better left up to high-tech companies. (from their perspective).  Never
mind that there is success happening in small doses everywhere.  It's a
question of confidence and CYA'ing on the part of the decision-makers.