Exactly... and this conversation just took a hair pin into exactly WHY
we're being "muscled out" of the frequencies.

Guys -- if you're going to run, play by the rules.  No unlocked radios,
compliance with DFS, set to US country code, etc.

Matt Hoppes
Director of Information Technology
Indigo Wireless
+1 (570) 723-7312