Ya I see ya there. I'm surprised you are having that much congestion on
those back haul links out to the tower unless the AP itself on the tower is
maxed out during the peak hours. Is that pretty common for some of the
other WISP providers out there? Is it more often the back-haul or the
capacity of a particular radio? What are the ways people are solving it
when a particular radio is chatty during peak hours? Do you put another
(set of sectors) in another frequency and connect some customers to that
one if their is frequency to spare? Is moving towards a model where you
have more source radios (towers/cells) so the density on a particular radio
isn't as high?