LOL

I read something that might change my advise. It seems that Obama
plans to do something related to weatherize (is this word correct?)
homes to save energy. Maybe he plans to subsidiase those investments,
I do not know yet. Then, my advise would not be to weatherise homes
(isolate them from heat and cold outside) but to save money and
weatherise them once we know his plan, we could save some money if he
subsidiase it. In my opinion, that would be a great plan, of course.

Peace and best wishes and enjoy your shopping :)

Xi