Not to miss the blessing of tabbed browsing where I can bookmark a group of tabs, then open the tabs all in one go. I think the browsers that do this are Mozilla and Safari - not sure about Opera 6/7.

Cheers
James

Mark Stanton wrote:

Yes my firebird links toolbar looks like:
        - AClientName
                - a few links to tools relating to a client's stuff

        - Surf
                - links to various surf & weather reports

        - Boards
                - various discussion boards

        - To Read
                - when I see something I want to come back to it goes here

        - Favelets
                - all those validators & things

        - Banking
                - various online banking apps

        - Intranet Apps
                - Our intranet app
                - Bugzilla
                - CVSMonitor
                - Webmin

        - Useful Tools
                - Google Sets
                - lipsum.com

I use a heaps of these everyday. Don't know what I would do without folders in the links toolbar.

Cheers

Mark

Mark Stanton Technical Director Gruden Pty Ltd Tel: 9956 6388
Mob: 0410 458 201 Fax: 9956 8433 http://www.gruden.com