Michael Zeltner wrote:

Tonico Strasser wrote:

Version a) may look better from a semantic point of view, and version b) is probably better for textbrowsers, screenreaders etc? Version b) is also easier for styling with CSS IMO.

a is perfectly accessible, and imo much better for screenreaders (beware of jaws... ie is nasty. needs some hacks.).

and you can do actually completly the same styling, well even more, because you have more tags, with version a.

I've tried to style a graphical horizontal navigation with tabs using a nested ul, but I found it very hard.

Tonico

--
Tonico Strasser ?:-)
http://Tonico.FreeZope.org