El jue, 04-03-2004 a las 03:38, Jackie Reid escribió:

> >  And don't get me started on <dl>s ;)
> >

> this bit seems to have been swept under the carpet..
>
> I'm really interested to hear what is wrong with <dl>'s for navigation as,
> to my pedantic and not so up there with css sort of a mind, it actually
> seems like a pretty darn good idea to me.

Whooops, my bad english has betrayed me, it seems :)

I didn't mean there is anything wrong with dl's, i was just teasing
about how we were talking about the complexities of nested lists for nav
elements and no one had still suggested the somewhat subtler <dl>'s,
thus 'upping the semantic ante'

Myself, i really like the idea of secondary nav as <dd> of the primary
nav 'dt' term, although i've never really played with it yet.

Sometimes i grow way too self-satisfied with my english skills. Sorry
about the confusion and i hope to have been clearer now.

--
Manuel González Noriega
Simplelógica, construcción web

Logicola es el weblog de Simplelógica http://simplelogica.net/logicola/