John,

All you really need to consider on the Mac is Safari (which displays pretty much identically to the Mozilla browsers in almost all cases) and IE Mac, which has its little share of idiosyncratic MS bugs.

As far as the others are concerned (the Mozilla browsers and Opera) they share the same codebase on Mac and PC, so no need generally to test on both platforms.

(This does not take into account odd legacy bugs in various previous incarnations of those browsers, on both platforms.)

Congrats on working out a solution to your problem! And to set your mind at rest, the page displays identically on Safari (1.2) and IE 5.2.3 Mac.

-Hugh Todd

The results look exactly the same in IE6, Mozilla 1.5 and Opera 7.23 I'm
keeping my fingers crossed for Apple Mac browsers !!