This website has too many things defined in absolute sizes to be
robust for font resizing. What you should do is take the overflow:auto
out of the left container altogether and let it flow down as far as
the content. Then when you increase text size everything flows
together and it looks fine. Besides the only thing the overflow:auto
does for me is give me two scrollbars to use on the site rather than
one.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com