>  And yet you have offered nothing yet to help with the question, so why
> answer?

You misunderstand. My reason for telling you this is that there is
nothing you can do about your problem with the current layout. If the
client wants it that way, then that's fine, no need to argue. Just
keep in mind that the number of users that are going to use text-size
large on the page is about 1 in a thousand, and they probably won't
care. So I say just leave it like it is.

Christian Montoya
christianmontoya.com ... rdpdesign.com ... cssliquid.com