On 3/19/07, Kenny Graham <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Some may also say that having a splash screen page (a page with no
other navigation other than "enter") is a bad practice, but I think
that's more a matter of personal preference.

Personally, I'd have links to the major sections of the site, rather
that one small insignificant link at the bottom of the page. A
screen-reader user would have to trawl through the whole screen before
they could get into the meat of the site, which doesn't seem ideal.

On a non-accessibility tip, the header graphic appears to have quite
significant JPEG artifacts on my screen (they show up more on the
Macbook for some reason).  Also, the sub-menus on the left-hand
navigation appear, then grow slightly in size (in both Safari and
Camino on MacOSX). I'm not sure if that's intentional or not, but it's
a bit distracting.

Cheers,

--
Olly Hodgson