Pioneers,

Not in making their own sites accessible.
Don't make me laugh.

Tim

On 11/04/2007, at 10:02 AM, Michael Wood wrote:

WANAU has been an invaluable leader in promoting accessibility issues in policies within Universities for some years now. Their site used to be self-explanatory. Haven't been involved for some time but they are very deserving of your help - very practical pioneers on this issue.
Michael

Michael Wood
Repository Manager
La Trobe University Library Bundoora VIC 3086 Australia
ph: +61 3 9479 5173
fax: +61 3 9479 3018
mob: +61 402 969 863
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On 4/11/07, Susie Gardner-Brown < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Web Accessibility Network for Australian Universities ...

 http://www.wanau.org/site.html

They are proposing running their annual forum on Accessibility in online teaching at UQ where I work, and we've been asked to help ... :)

I expect I will be involved anyway, but would be interested in any feedback!

 Cheers
 Susie

The Editor
Heretic Press