Have you looked at Google Analytics?

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 10:52:44 +1000, Paul Hempsall <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hey all,

I'm investigating improving our current method of reporting our web
traffic - we currently use server logs only (with an annual community
survey for good measure).

I'm looking for a Javascript "page-tagging" solution, that is
unobtrusive (keeping in line with our current progressive enhancement
paradigm), standards compliant, reliable/error free (ie. Supported
across multiple browsers).

We've spent a considerable amount of time building a standards
compliant, accessible website that degrades nicely on older browsers and
less tech savvy clients, so I'm not keen on implementing a solution
that's going to brain all of our hard work.

Can anyone make any suggests... off-list if this isn't the right forum
for this thread.

Best Regards,

Paul Hempsall
Web Developer

Lake Macquarie City Council
Phone: (02) 4921-0713
Fax: (02) 4921-0566
Web: http://www.lakemac.com.au

This information is intended for the addressee only. The use, copying or distribution of this message or any information it contains, by anyone other than the addressee is prohibited by the sender.

Any views expressed in this communication are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Council.

Tyssen Design
www.tyssendesign.com.au
Ph: (07) 3300 3303
Mb: 0405 678 590