  From: Chris Pearce
  To: wsg@webstandardsgroup.org
  Sent: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 8:49 AM
  Subject: [WSG] Marking up company logo

  Hi,

  For a few years now I've been marking up a clients company logo as a <h1>. I
just wanted to get an idea of how many people actually do this compared to
using a html image tag? I believe a <h1> is more semantically correct however
I'd be interested in seeing what other people on this list think.

  Cheers