Don't have any base, I  just think psychologically an un-styled page is better
received than a broken page, and it makes the page loads faster too without
nice transparent background images.

I wouldn't called these two pages  failed gracefully. They are semi-broken and
PNG transparent images are making them worse.

http://picasaweb.google.com/weblist99/Ie6

My goal is never to have to bother with IE6 at all, and that means not a single
tiny treatment for this browser, the cleaner way seems to be no style sheet is
served for the browser.

tee