> Imho, we should take care of any layout issue, but not try to get fancy
> effects via extra markup, images, filters, and other hacks. In short, IE6
> should get layout fixes and miss on properties like "border-radius",
> "opacity", etc.
> So no need for a specific styles sheet imo.

The reason for this is twofold though: firstly, you want to coax people off
of IE6. Secondly, you want to keep their user experience sane. IE6's
rendering engine was not designed with many of today's more modern layouts
and techniques in mind, and the average IE6 user will have an average XP box
that will chug like hell on large or JS-or-DOM-complicated pages.

- James

--
James Ducker
Web Developer