That icon is for jtsdk-py which is used to build wsjt. I build wsjtx using
jtsdk-qt. Sanity check: you are building WSJTX, right? I mean, AFAIK WSJT
is fixed at release 10 but things often change without notice.

your complete JTSDK should have a kit of 4 "batch" files:

JTSDK-MSYS
JTSDK-QT
JTSDK-PY
JTSDK-DOC

see attached.

I run JTSDK-MYSYS, then enter build-hamlib3 to make sure I have latest
hamlib3 in my build. This must be done 1st. Bill has not done anything
lately with hamlib3 but no telling when he'll change something so it's good
insurance IMHO.

Then I run JTSDK-QT and type build-wsjtx rinstall. This puts the build in a
new directory alongside previous builds.
BTW, you have to set at least 3 options for both MSYS and QT to run
correctly for our purposes. I also set autorun in JTSDK-QT which starts the
new build as soon as it's done in a terminal << which is good for seeing
any error messages you would not see just launching the executable.  There
are help menus that explain the options inside MSYS and QT. If this is all
foreign I will forward Greg Beam's email introducing the options that need
to be set.

HMMM, maybe you are on the old QT 5.? instead of new QT 5.5. That's worth
verifying as recently the dev team moved the build to qt5.5 in the rc1.7.0
code train. You may remember some posts about XP not running wsjtx when
that happened. So you should check the options. If you've never done this
before I can walk you through it. Let me know if this is your build setup
and we'll go from there.

On Fri, Oct 14, 2016 at 4:13 PM, Bob KD7YZ <kd...@denstarfarm.us> wrote:

> On 14-Oct-16 0810, Chuck Yahrling wrote:
> > So you're not using Greg's JTSDK for windows?  Good idea to get it
> > installed if not.
>
> yes, I believe I do ... see screen shot.
>
> > Also, did you rebuild hamblib3 before doing the wsjtx build?
> >

> No.
>
> --
> 73,
> Bob KD7YZ