Nope...just installed the Win64 openssl and no difference.
I can duplicate this now on two computers.  One Windows 10 64-bit and one
Windoe 7 64-bit
de Mike W9MDB

      From: Bill Somerville <g4...@classdesign.com>
 To: wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net
 Sent: Sunday, December 4, 2016 8:36 AM
 Subject: Re: [wsjt-devel] My problems while trying to get the audio samples

On 04/12/2016 12:09, Charles Suckling wrote:
> It's the unable to initiate SSL context one.

Hi Charlie,

I believe that error is due to the OpenSSL libraries not being installed
on your system. Due to US state and federal laws restricting export of
strong cryptography software we cannot include the OpenSSL libraries in
the WSJT-X installer package, so you must install them yourself assuming
you are able to accept the terms and conditions. For Windows you can get
an approved, by the OpenSSL team, installer package from here:
http://slproweb.com/products/Win32OpenSSL.html . You need at least the
Win32 v1.0.2j Light package. Take the default options in the installer,
particularly the option to install into the Windows system directory.

Let me know how it goes please?