On 04/12/2016 21:21, Black Michael wrote:
Was trying to figure out how the dlls are copied to the JTSDK install directories without any luck. What gets copied the the release install directory is an old version of libeay32.dll from 2008

Hi Mike,

the JTSDK should not be copying any OpenSSL libraries anywhere, if it is then that should stop. The package I suggested in this thread is perfectly adequate and installing it to the recommended Windows system directories is preferable rather than trying to get the right files into an application binary directory. OpenSSL is one of the few non-Microsoft packages I would recommend installing into the Windows system directories.