There is a Contest mode for MSK144 and FT8.
But...I just tried it on local loopback and it doesn't appear autoseq works at
all for either of these Contest mode ops when both WSJT-X instances have
Contest mode enabled.Just checking Contest for the CQ side doesn't appear to
offer any shortening of the interchange.I'm running 1.7.1-devel r8013
It's supposed to just send grids and not signal reports so should be just 4
transmissions..at least I think that's what it's supposed to be, isn't it?
Should it be like this?  With both sides running Contest mode?
CQ W9MDB EM49W9MDB K1JT FN20K1JT W9MDB 73W9MDB K1JT 73

de Mike W9MDB