Hi !

I'm currently testing with r8576 and it seems that today svn either do not response at all, or if it does it is very slow so I can not test with the very latest version. But when browsing commits there is no indication of this bugfix.

One minor issue with "CQ only":

If checkbox state is changed while period is running the previous decode is replayed to get just CQs, or all traffic, to Band Activity window.
This causes also replay on UDP side.

But this UDP replay has status flags set as "new decode". That is causing "doubles" in cooperating program as it assumes it is all new data.

Could this be fixed so that change in "CQ only" checkbox state (to any direction) could reset "new decode" boolean in UDP retransmits?

Thank you !

--
Saku
OH1KH