On 06/04/2018 17:39, Bill Somerville wrote:
this is not really a defect. If you have "CQ Only" checked then non-CQ decodes are discarded and cannot be recovered. Un-checking the option causes the decoder to redo the decode on the sample buffer. The same applies to checking the "CQ Only" option except that CQ decodes are discarded. If you do not want duplicated UDP Decode messages nor duplicates in the ALL.TXT file then all I can suggest is that you do not use the "CQ Only" option. BTW it is possible that the repeated decode passes may have different results if the Rx audio offset, decode depth, waterfall width, or AP settings have been changed.

Fixing a critical typo:

this is not really a defect. If you have "CQ Only" checked then non-CQ decodes are discarded and cannot be recovered. Un-checking the option causes the decoder to redo the decode on the sample buffer. The same applies to checking the "CQ Only" option except that *non-* CQ decodes are discarded. If you do not want duplicated UDP Decode messages nor duplicates in the ALL.TXT file then all I can suggest is that you do not use the "CQ Only" option. BTW it is possible that the repeated decode passes may have different results if the Rx audio offset, decode depth, waterfall width, or AP settings have been changed.