Hey bill last time we touched base on this was right after release and you mentions you could send me a build with CAT trace enabled, if you could that would be great.  I did notice that another user was using ft-857d interface and had the same problem.  I have been able to connect directly to the interface with wsjt-x and also while using rigctl.  Both ways have the same outcome, jumps freqs when using fake split.  I tried to enable a mirror to see what was passing however wsjtx won't connect to the radio because it's not responding fast enough.  I'm using Debian 9 64bit