When you're following spots and bouncing back and forth between FLDigi and
WSJT-X it becomes easy to forget.
It's not a hardware issue....it's a wetware issue.  And when software can
prevent the rig from screaming in somebody's ear the I believe it should.
We do all sorts of stuff to the rig to overcome stupidity....
Mike

    On Monday, May 13, 2019, 9:04:29 AM CDT, Topher Petty <ai8...@gmail.com>