On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 2:53 PM Black Michael via wsjt-devel <
wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> v2.1.2
>
> We're getting an inconsistent and somewhat hard to reproduce situation
> where on an IC-7300 VFOB is not getting set to USB-D.

I have seen this also. My setup runs WSJT-X through N1MM+ using DX Lab
Commander radio setting, then through Win4IcomSuite to the IC-7300, and
tracking it down the culprit in that chain was taking time, so I just
changed WSJT-X to use "Fake It" instead of Split; problem solved for me.
But I could go back to Split and collect some data if it would help.

73, Paul K6PO