Terry,

Matters around TCP spotting has been raised a number of times (and I note a
subsequent response from Robert AD6I).

Terry - as Bill raises - JTAlert is by FAR the most advanced tool that has the
"potential" ...  yet at the moment lacks "capability".

[ Laurie VK3AMA also runs his own "spotting" site https://hamspots.net that may
be worth investigating. ]

I know that Laurie follows posts in here very keenly; it would be worthwhile
reviewing posts if not adding supportive posts at the JTAlert support forum at
https://hamapps.groups.io/ . Refer to chatter that may occur in this main
developer's forum for WSJTX in any post that you make as such is always
assistive.

WSJT-X should be kept as far as possible to minimal "external" functions with
third-party apps providing communication and connectivity to other services.
Perhaps even providing direct comms with PSKREPORTER is outside the scope of
what it should be servicing (though I state is very reasonable in providing
this currently)? The aim here with WSJTX is performance with streamlined code
and core functionality only.

73

Steve I
VK3VM / VK3SIR