Hi Bill and [WSJT-X Devel] group:

More info on this bug:

This “TX but no audio” on first transmission after band change issue persists
as well in 2.4-rc3, using an iMac and KX3.  Second TX cycle, all is well.  The
behaviour is generally reproducible, but not always.  I’ve seen it on FT8,
MSK144, and Q65.  I can make another video for YouTube using 2.4-rc3 if that
will help, but the behaviour is unchanged from 2.3.0 other than the problem
occurring as well on new mode Q65.

I note that the workaround of hitting “Tune”; then “Halt” after each band
change usually seems to fix the issue, but this does not always prevent the
behaviour either.

I will assist in testing as required, just let me know.

73,

Kevin VE7ZD