Working on it...seems unique to K3/K3S  but one other Icom user is complaining
too...
Mike W9MDB

    On Wednesday, June 16, 2021, 03:32:19 PM CDT, Joe Taylor
<j...@princeton.edu> wrote:

 Hi Mike,

I assume these recent complaints about "Tx start delay" are the result
of hamlib changes affecting certain rigs.  Is this correct?  Do you
understand just what changes caused the problem, and do you have a fix
in preparation?  Let me know...

    -- Joe, K1JT