Il 17/10/21 03:47, jarmo via wsjt-devel ha scritto:
Wed, 29 Sep 2021 16:15:00 +0000 (UTC)
Black Michael via wsjt-devel <wsjt-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
kirjoitti:

Hi Mike

Compiled latest git version 4.4 and no cahnge with TS-590SG.
We can run wsjtx (2.5.0) when radio set as TS-590SG, 9600 rest
as default. Audio goes out.
But again, if I set there /usr/local/bin/rigctld -m 2037 -r /dev/radio
-s 9600, wsjt setting radio set as Hamlib Net Rigctl, audio does not
go out, just tiny sound goes, but no matter how much turn output +
it stays kind of "muted"

Jarmo, OH1MRR
Also...please the the git clone so you can get any patches I put
in.The tar file only gets updated overnight.

    On Wednesday, September 29, 2021, 11:03:57 AM CDT, jarmo via