An update of my windows IC-705 testing ...

The asus win11 i9 laptop / WSJT-X 2.7.0-rc2 / IC-705
still was NOT decoding.
Everything, including rig control, was working fine.
(BTW this IC-705 firmware ver has a FT8 preset.)

Installed fldigi 4.2.? that i use for nbems traffic nets
for thor22 msfk Olivia etc. That worked well even
made a psk31 qso.

When i went back to WSJT-X 2.7.0-rc2 it started
decoding just fine!  And I made a couple qso on
FT8 just fine. And my posts are on PSK rep as
well as stations that hear me!

I wonder if Icom and Yeasu will offer usb drivers
for linux soon.

Back to linux for now.

BCNU DE N2LO~>