Hi,
       I have installed Lua for windows and when I run my program with
Lua.exe (my program has require("wx")) the graphics are a little different
compared to if I run it with an executable wlua also in the package. I see
the same graphics as wlua if I run my program using wxluafreeze from the
downloaded wxlua binary package.
       Is there a difference of launching the program through Lua or
through wLua? I am not sure what is different in wLua because it is just a
35KB executable and if I remove all wx.dll from the system then it is not
able to execute the program while wxluafreeze still can execute the program
without the wx.dll file.

So what is the difference?

Thanks,
Milind