Hi Milind,

> So any ideas why are these subtle differences?

No; I'd not expect to see any differences. I just checked and I do see
them between using lua.exe and wlua.exe. For example, when running
from wlua.exe, the toolbar has a gradient that I don't see when
running lua.exe.

We may need to find L4W sources to see what really happens in
wlua.exe. As far as I can tell, lua.exe is just a normal lua
interpreter that loads wx.dll.

Paul.