I'm with you on that one but I don't think anyone has done it. In the past,
someone made I believe a 2008 version of OSM readable.  I wished I had the
bandwidth then to download them all.Kurt KC9LDH
      From: Skyler Fennell <electricity...@gmail.com>
 To: Xastir - APRS client software discussion <xastir@lists.xastir.org>
 Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2015 3:08 PM
 Subject: Re: [Xastir] Script to cache some maps

The only reason why I want a script is so I can have a computer do what I do by
hand and have a reliable way to keep the maps.

Like I said I am not planning on causing any more server stress then I already
do by simply downloading the maps at the certain zoom level I need on a small
area where I am up and about using APRS.