Hello all,

Quick question -

We would like to set the dns aliases for the otherinterfaces defined in
hosts tables as well. right now xCAT makehosts will set it only for the
node name so out hosts file looks like this :

20.12.1.8 sn01n08 sn01n08.mn.il b8
20.13.1.8 sn01n08-imm sn01n08-imm.mn.il
20.14.1.8 sn01n08-data sn01b08-data.mn.il
20.11.1.8 sn01n08-ib0 sn01b08-ib0.mn.il

Idealy, we would like it to look like this:

20.12.1.8 sn01n08 sn01b08.mn.il b8
20.13.1.8 sn01n08-imm sn01b08-imm.mn.il b8-imm
20.14.1.8 sn01n08-data sn01b08-data.mn.il b8-data
20.11.1.8 sn01n08-ib0 sn01b08-ib0.mn.il b8-ib0

thx in advance!

Regards,

Gilad Berman
HPC Architect
IBM System & Technology Group. Israel

E-mail: gil...@il.ibm.com
Tel:    972-3-9188262
Mobile: 972-52-2554262

The information contained in this email is being provided by IBM as a
matter of courtesy and provided "AS-IS" without any direct and implied
warranty; IBM assumes no liability. It is your responsibility to ensure
that any resulting customer proposal has been correctly designed to meet
your clients' requirements and to have an active review process which
ensures an appropriate level of solution assurance is performed for all
proposals. IBM does not take responsibility for the solution or solution
assurance.