On 04/12/2012 06:58 PM, Roberto Bielli wrote:
> Hi Gilles,
> you tell me that you are working on imx.
> Do you know if there is a working xenomai on imx (any kernel or imx
> version) ?

I have tested Xenomai  on imx31, imx51, imx53, imx6q. It works on these
platforms. Now, what you are doing is in fact porting xenomai on imx25,
nobody did that before you, and you are faced with a peculiarity of the
timer on this platform. What you should do is:
- try to reproduce the problem with an unpatched linux with
- or try and look at the timers registers value at the time when the bug
happens to see what is going wrong.

Also, the first thing to do when running xenomai on a new platform is to
run the "latency" test. Have you run this test?

I feel like I am starting to repeat myself, I do not know if I should
continue trying and answering you.