Hi Gilles,

i try to give only another accurate information.

i made another test:
i write a xenomai driver for reading the timer and avic register and i see a strange behaviour. when there is the problem the interrupt is NOT masqueraded in avic but the timer has the interrupt not acked.

After this i understand that now are my problems.
Do you know somebody that can help me understanding the problem only for xenomai side?
We can accept a quotation of work.

Thanks for all

information and if you