Hello,
How do I set that red cursor back to something more normal?
I know I've seen that bit of info cross this list, but in searching the
archives I didn't come up with it. When I tried "red cursor" the search
engine ignored the quotes and gave me everything with red in it (think
redhat) and cursor in it. That was a lot of hits. Is there some other way
to specify the search criteria?
Thanks,
-g
_______________________________________________
XFree86 mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://XFree86.Org/mailman/listinfo/xfree86
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cursor back to s... Greg Julius
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cursor back... David Dawes
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cursor ... Greg Julius
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cur... Keith Packard
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cur... Henrik Nordstrom
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cursor ... Keith Packard
- Re: [XFree86] how do I set that red cur... Glyn Kennington
- [XFree86] Re: how do I set that red cursor ... Mike A. Harris
- Re: [XFree86] Re: how do I set that red... Dr Andrew C Aitchison

