I don't. He seems to be into some evil things, humanitarian eugenics for
one. Humanitarian eugenics is a belief system that suggests that all
peoples of the world are not considered equal - based on genetics. So
for example African nations are poor and stupid because their of a lower
quality of genetic code not because their environment has beaten them
down. It's the exact same belief system that allowed Hitler to murder
millions of Jews under the pretence of "cleansing" the human race of
inferiority.

Based on the above and the poison he injects into this forum, I have no
problem with having him removed it it's possible. He offers nothing
positive to this online community.

Arron