On Fri, 2005-01-14 at 13:40 -0800, Arron Ferguson wrote:
[a rather vicious rant]

And I thought Ian was harsh.  Whilst I have reservations about his
perspective, his behaviour is justified by his perspective.  He simply
objects, based on his interpretation of matters, to Gerald applying the
term XUL to technologies other than Mozilla XUL if they are not a pound
for pound copy of the Mozilla XUL API.  Unless we can change his mind,
that is not an unreasonable stance to take.

Let's keep it civil, please?  The only thing that flames do is cause
more flames and destroy what little constructive comment had originally
taken place.  Must we go back to square one... again?
--
- Charlie

Charles Goodwin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Online @ http://vexi.blogspot.com