Hi folks,

The voting for hadoop-3.4.0-RC3 has ended, and we have received a total of
8 affirmative votes, with 6 binding and 2 non-binding.

In the order of the voting timeline:

binding (+6)

Masatake Iwasaki
Xiaoqiao He
Mukund Madhav Thakur
Steve Loughran
Takanobu Asanuma
Shilun Fan

non-binding(+2)

Suhail, Ahmar
Dongjoon Hyun

Thank you very much for helping with the review and validation!

We have received 6 binding PMC affirmative votes. hadoop-3.4.0 will be
officially released in the next 1-2 days.

Best Regards,
Shilun Fan.