+1 binding

(sorry, this had ended in the yarn-dev folder, otherwise I'd have seen it
earlier. been testing it this afternoon:

pulled the latest version of
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-release-support
(note, this module is commit-then-review; whoever is working on/validating
a release can commit as they go along. This is not production code...)

* went through the "validating a release" step, validating maven artifacts
* building the same downstream modules which built for me last time (avro
too complex; hboss not aws v2 in apache yet)

spark build is still ongoing, but I'm not going to wait. It is building,
which is key.

The core changes I needed in are at the dependency level and I've
verified they are good.

Oh, and I've also got my raspberry p5 doing the download of the arm
stuff for its checknative; not expecting problems.

So: i've got some stuff still ongoing, but the core changes to packaging
are in and the rest I'm not worried about -they shouldn't block the release
as I already validated them on RC2